- 50% Malvasia Aromatica,50% Malvasia di Candia
- Vineyard….”Sambas”, at an altitude of 300 meters
- Hectare Production….100 hectoliters of grapes per hectare
- Fermentation…..co-vinification of the two Malvasia types, preceded by a pre-fermentation cold maceration process at 7 centigrade Celsius. Alcoholic fermentation is done at 12-14 centigrade Celsius
- Total acidity…..6.15
- Wine Tasting….golden-yellow color. Very appealing, expressive and elegant aroma of fern, basil, tangerine, thyme honey, hints of tropical and exotic fruits and some “sumak” spice. Very aromatic, sensual, feminine and extrovert taste that captures all the senses. It is very refreshing till the end that lingers in the mouth .
- Matches with…..sea bass prepared the French way (with fenugreek),chicken with tarragon, traditional Greek greens pies without cheese, jumbo prawns with mango, chicken Kiev, chicken a la Milanesa, fish stuffed with fresh aromatic herbs