- WINE CATEGORY: Red PDO NEMEA
- VARIETIES: Agiorgitiko 100%
- ALCOHOLIC TITLE: 14.0%
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 4,9 gr/lt
- UNFERMENTED SUGAR: 1,2 gr/lt
- FREE SULPHITE: 33 mg/lt
- VINEYARD: Proprietary in place under Alonia, Koutsi, clayey soil, altitude 380 m, output 800 kg / ha. Harvest first fortnight of September.
- VINIFICATION: Deep red wine with marc until the end of the alcoholic fermentation. Aged 12 months in oak barrels of 225 liters and 4-6 months in the bottle.
- SENSORY ANALYSIS: Red and black color with aromas of dried & small berries and tons of hot chocolate. Possible noble tannins with a long aftertaste. Served at room temperature accompanying hard cheeses and grilled meats.