ROMEO & JULIET
- WINE CATEGORY: Red PGI Peloponnese
- VARIETIES: Cabernet Sauvignon 70% Agiorgitiko 30%
- ALCOHOLIC TITLE: 14.5%
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 4,9 gr/lt
- UNFERMENTED SUGAR: 1,3 gr/lt
- FREE SULPHITE: 34 mg/lt
- VINEYARD: Proprietary in position Simarkou Koutsi, ground with clay, altitude 330m, production 600 kg / ha. Harvest the second ten days of September.
- VINIFICATION: Red vinification with prolonged extraction 20 days at a controlled temperature, aged 24 months in French oak barrels of 225 liters and 6 months in bottle.
- SENSORY ANALYSIS: Intense purple color. Aromas of ripe fruit with hints of honey and hot chocolate. Robust body with fleshy and rounded tannins. Bottled without cooling and filtering. Transfer to open decanter and served at 18 degrees, accompanying noble dishes of international cuisine.