- PDO Santorini
- Variety: 90 % Assyrtiko, 10% of Athiri and Aidani
- Source of grapes: Grapes are sourced mostly from old vineyards in different parts of the island. The biggest percentage of them comes from Pyrgos, Exo Gonia, Megalochori and partly comes from Akrotiri, Emporio and Fira.
- Winemaking: Classic white vinification, with a part of cold soak depending of the quality of each vintage. The different varieties and the different villages are fermenting on separate steel tanks under controlled temperatures. The final blend is decided regarding the profile of each vintage and matures on lees for at least 5 months.
- Description: Elegant nose dominated by the aromas of fruits (stone fruits, citrus fruits) and stony minerality (wet sea rocks). Notes of flowers like jasmine and herbal like mint derived from the percentage of Athiri-Aidani giving in this way many layers of flavor. Complex, elegant and vivid on the palate with depth of fruit, freshness and density.
- Ageing potential: Up to 5-7 years
2016: JUDGES’ SELECTION Greece White _ TEXSOM IWA 2017, Gold Medal _ TEXSOM IWA 2017
2015: Silver Medal_18th Mundus Vini, Robert Parker (Mark Squires): 90
2014: Silver Medal _Decanter WWA 2015
2013: Silver Medal _Decanter WWA 2014, Gold Medal _ Daejeon Wine Trophy 2014, Gold Medal _ 14th Thessaloniki IWC
- Serving and food pairing: Served at 9-11C being a delicious match with fish tartar, briney “dolmades” with egg-lemon sauce, roasted crawfish, shrimps or grilled octopus, fried fish and seafood delicacies.