TERRA NERA RED
- PGI Cyclades
- Variety: Mandilaria 100%
- Source of grapes: The grapes are sourced from old vines of average 60 years of age, from the vineyards at Karterados, Mesaria and Kamari.
- Winemaking: Classic red vinification at low temperatures with short maceration period. A small part of it matures in oak barrels and the rest in steel tank. It is bottled after 8-9 months of maturation in order to keep its fresh and fruity character.
- Description: Youthful nose with red fruit aromas, beautifully combined with spices and Mediterranean herbs. Stylish and immediate on the palate combining high freshness, crispy fruit, tannic firm structure and elegant personality.
- Ageing potential: Up to 2-3 years
- Serving and food pairing: Served at 14-16°C. Exceptional combination with charcuterie plate or dear to combine it with salmon or tuna on the oven. Enjoy it in pairing with comfort food such as pasta Bolognese, pizza or burgers.