TERRA NERA ROSE
- PGI Cyclades
- Variety: 80% Mandilaria and 20% Assyrtiko
- Source of grapes: Vines of average 50 years of age from vineyards of Exo Gonia, Akrotiri, Megalochori and Mesaria.
- Winemaking: Short pre-fermentation skin contact in the press receiving only the free-run juice. Classic white vinification is followed by selected yeasts in low temperatures. Matured on the fine lees for at least 4 months.
- Description: Fruit-forward intense nose with red fruit aromas such as strawberries, cherries. Peppery and hints of blossom in second plan. The palate is quite rich, well balanced characterized by refreshing levels of crispy acidity and depth.
- Ageing potential: Up to 2 years
2013: Silver Medal _Daejeon Wine Trophy 2014, Bronze Medal _Decanter WWA 2014
- Serving and food pairing: Served at 8-10°C becoming a delicious match with the Greek dishes like green beans with tomato sauce, briam, crumbled eggs with tomato, the local fried tomato-balls of Santorini and pasta with red sauce or vegetables. One of the most food-friendly style wine, ideal for an everyday table.