- Red (45% Grenache Rouge,40% Syrah, 15% Mourvedre)
- Vineyard….. ”Turtle” single vineyard, at an altitude of 440 meters
- Soil….. Sand and clay
- Hectare Production…..70 hectoliters per hectare
Vinification….Classic red vinification. Maceration lasts 12 days and the alcoholic fermentation is done at 20 centigrade Celsius
- Total acidity ….. 5.5
- Wine Tasting…. Sour cherry color of medium depth with violet edges. It expresses and offers a very appealing and elegant aromatic bouquet of all the aromatic nuances offered in a very elegant way by all the grape varieties like leather, pepper, violets, sweet spice and slight hints of cocoa powder. Dense and powerful, it needs age to fully develop its charm and show its capacity to age beautifully. The tannins are delicious and the acidity of the wine is balanced. Excellent and lingering aftertaste
- Matches with……Veal or beef skillfully grilled, lamb chops, grilled meat of any kind with rich sauces, pigeon, grilled fillet of red tuna, pasta with rich red sauces, leg of lamb or goat baked in the oven.