VIN DE ZENNES
- WINE CATEGORY: Wine naturally sweet
- VARIETIES: Agiorgitiko 100%
- ALCOHOLIC TITLE: 15.5%
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 5,1 gr/lt
- UNFERMENTED SUGAR: 83 gr/lt
- FREE SULPHITE: 45 mg/lt
- VINEYARD: Proprietary in Zennes position Floiounta ancient Nemea. Soil clay, altitude 310m., Producing 650 kg / ha. Harvest the second half of September.
- VINIFICATION: Sun-dried grapes on the threshing floor for about 10 days. Classic red vinification. Aged for 5 years in old oak barrels of 225 liters and five years in the bottle.
- SENSORY ANALYSIS: Tiles and red color with brownish hues. Aromas of clove, cinnamon, cherry & vanilla extracted in brandy. Rich mouth with sweetness to oppose tannins. Serve at 8-10 degrees accompanying chocolate or sweets offered as a cool aperitif.