- Wine Type: Dry red wine
- Variety: Syrah 100%
- Year: 2011
- Αμπελώνας: 500 κιλά / στρέμμα
- Vinification method: Red vinification with a post fermentation extraction for many days. Aging for 14 months in french oak barrels on lees.
- Alcohol by volume: 13.8% vol
- Characteristics: Deep ruby color with violet tints. On the nose it is complex and dense with aromas of black wild fruits, notes of vanilla, tobacco and butterscotch.
- Food pairing: Red meat with peppery sauces, piquant cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: 16 oC