- WINE CATEGORY:White PGI Peloponnese
- VARIETIES: Chardonnay 60% Malagouzia 40%
- ALCOHOLIC TITLE: 13.5%
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 6,7 gr/lt
- UNFERMENTED SUGAR: 1,3 gr/lt
- FREE SULPHITE: 35 mg/lt
- VINEYARD: Proprietary in Kalogerovrysi position, Daphne, ground porodes with unquenchable , altitude 480m, production 600 kg / ha. Harvest the second ten days of August.
- VINIFICATION: Pneumatic vinification in absolute vacuum and temperature controlled fermentation to preserve the primary aromas. Stay six months in new oak barrels of 225 liters with the subtle lees.
- SENSORY ANALYSIS: Golden yellow color with aromas of exotic fruits, vanilla to taste barrel and robust body fat. Bottled with as few machining possible. Served at 12 degrees accompanying shellfish, seafood, fruits and soft cheeses.